Integrator Portal Login
Launching on January 1st, 2020
1. All New Dealers must complete and return the New Dealer Agreement Form in its entirety. A Tax Exempt Certificate or Resellers Certificate is also required to complete the Dealers file. No orders can be processed without these documents. Account set up should be completed within 3 days, at which time the Dealer will be given his account number and password for www.sourceit.com.
2. All orders should be placed on www.sourceit.com. This web portal allows the Dealer to log-in and see their companys pricing. If Dealers choose not to use the web portal to place their orders, the Authorized Purchaser must either fax or email a formal purchase order to email@example.com. However, SourceIT strongly recommends using the web portal for placing orders. The web portal is designed specifically to process orders in a timely manner. This process benefits you, the customer.
3. Effective immediately, no verbal orders will be accepted by SourceIT. Orders will not be processed or shipped until a formal purchase order has been received via fax or email. All orders must be on company letterhead from an Authorized Purchaser and have the following:
*Purchase order number
*Contact person and phone number
*Complete ship-to address
4. SourceIT makes every effort to process and ship orders in a timely manner. In stock items on your order will ship from our inventory the same day if the purchase order is received by 3pm EST, with the exclusion of custom servers. Any order needing expedited shipping received after 3pm CST will incur a 5% special handling fee. However, requesting expedited shipping does not guarantee same day shipping. Please see Order Processing Time at www.sourceit.com.
5. SourceIT offers only the finest products available and makes every effort to meet high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable shipping and exceptional customer service. If you should experience a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately. Please review our Return Policy at www.sourceit.com for more information.
6. A 3% service fee will be added to each credit card transaction.
SourceIt offers only the finest products available and we make every effort to meet your high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable shipping and exceptional customer service. If you should experience a problem, question or concern regarding your order, please contact us immediately.
IP Licenses, whether installed on a server or not, are items that are not eligible for return.
SourceIT must be notified immediately of any item/order cancellations at firstname.lastname@example.org. No verbal cancellations will be accepted.
INCORRECTLY SHIPPED ITEMS
SourceIt must be informed within 15 days of any items that were not ordered or were shipped incorrectly. Customer must request a RMA number from email@example.com. SourceIt will cover shipping cost for returned items and for replacement items. Item must be “like new” in the box with all literature, manuals, cables, etc. NO OPENED BOXES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Manufacturer’s box must be free of all writing, shipping labels, or marks of any kind.
For defective equipment please refer to manufacturer’s warranty and policies therein. Solely as a convenience to our customers, SourceIt may exchange defective items in accordance with manufacturer’s policies. When requesting a RMA for defective equipment please, contact our tech support department at support@SourceIt.com to obtain a RMA number. The returned item must include the RMA ticket generated by our tech support department. If product is found not to be defective, product will be returned to customer at customer’s expense, additional diagnostic charges may apply. Advance replacement of equipment will require a credit card number to process the replacement. We will credit your account appropriately once the defective item is received by the original manufacturer. Please allow 1 week for processing. No returns sent COD will be accepted. Returns must be sent pre-paid. Warranty claims outside the warranty period should be taken up with the product manufacturer directly. Warranty cards should be filled out and returned to the manufacturer on receipt of the goods (where this applies). Customer is responsible for all shipping cost on returned equipment.
NON DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Within 30 days of date of invoice, SourceIt, at its discretion, will accept incorrectly ordered or unwanted items. When returning an item that was purchased incorrectly or is unwanted, send an email requesting the “Return for Credit” to orders@SourceIt.com. Item must be “like new” in the box with all literature, manuals, cables, etc. NO OPENED BOXES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Manufacturers box must be free of all writing, shipping labels, or marks of any kind. We will then process the necessary paperwork to accept the equipment back into inventory. SourceIt will issue a credit to your account once the item is received and inspected to ensure “like new” condition. SourceIt charges a 15% restocking fee for returned equipment. Non stock items may or may not be returned with a restocking fee within 30 days depending on manufacturer’s policy. Customer is responsible for all shipping cost on returned equipment.
Discontinued products do not qualify for return.
Order Processing Time
Our Customer Service Staff will review your order to ensure that it is accurate, the payment method is valid, and you are authorized to use this payment method. In an effort to protect our customers from credit card fraud, SourceIt requires the “bill to” address to match the billing address of your credit card. Please note, credit card processing can take up to 2 business days (depending on the information you have provided). Further, for security reasons voice confirmation may be required before we can process your credit card for payment.
Once your order has passed Customer Service review, it is sent to the warehouse for shipment. In stock items on your order will ship from our inventory the same day if the purchase order is received by 3pm CST, with the exclusion of custom servers.
Any order needing expedited shipping received after 3PM CST will incur a 5% special handling fee. However, requesting expedited shipping does not guarantee same day shipping.
In the event that our Liberty, MO warehouse is unable to ship the item(s) you purchased, we have a network throughout the United States which can drop ship items to you directly. Therefore you may receive more than one shipment for each order.
SourceIt is not responsible for shipments which are delayed due to causes beyond the control of the shipping carriers, including, but not limited to the following: Acts of God, riots, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to events such as weather phenomena and natural disasters.